Dr. Roberto Hernández
DR. ROBERTO HERNANDEZ
An outstanding and disciplined practitioner of Implant and Cosmetic Dentistry. Contemporary to Dr. Meza, Dr. Hernandez graduated from the University of Costa Rica with a thirst for knowledge and a passion for helping.
After completing his social service, he moved to Mexico to complete a post-graduate in Endodontics, and up until today, he has performed more than 25 000 Nerve Surgeries as a result of his gathered knowledge in Endodontics. All of these were performed under a dental microscope, giving him a distinctive ability to perform fine surgery.
As part of his continuous education, Dr. Hernandez also completed courses on Implant and Cosmetic Dentistry in places like Miami and New Jersey, he has since then placed and rehabilitated hundreds of implants.
Dr. Hernandez has worked with Meza Dental Care for almost as long as the clinic has been around, and is known among his patients as well as colleagues for his “silk hands” when performing surgery, due to his delicate touch and care for his patients.
- Doctor in Dental Surgery, Universidad de Costa Rica 1996
- Postgraduate endodontics, University of Guadalajara, México 2002-2004
- Endodontic techniques training, at Dr. Marco Martignioni Headquarters and Training Center of Maileffer 2007 and 2013
- 6 month fellowship in Implantology at ICOI, Miami with Dr. Miguel Alfaro and Dr. Iván Navarro from the University of Miami
- Implants and Bone Grafting training, at Zimmerman Institute, NJ in 2012
- Full training in Digital Smile Design by the Coachman Institute in 2020
- Member of the Costa Rican Board of Dentistry since 1996
Melissa recounts her process of traveling to Costa Rica for a full mouth restoration. See how Melissa learns to date again, laugh again and get