CANCUN DENTAL IMPLANTS COST
Discover the cost of dental implants in Cancún
How much do dental implants cost in Cancún?
We know that cost is a big consideration for people interested in dental tourism, and here at Meza Dental Care, we make a point that our patients know what they are paying from the very beginning.
So in this article, we’ll explore what’s involved in getting dental implants, how they compare to other processes, and how you can save by getting this process done in Cancún.
Why consider dental implants?
One of the main reasons dental implants are so popular is that they are a more permanent option than some other tooth replacements.
If you take proper care of your implants, they can last as long as natural teeth, and they can also be placed without causing any damage to neighboring teeth. This is not possible in the case of a fixed bridge or any other process where the dentist needs to cut away the existing tooth structure to fit the prosthetics.
Rest assured though, that our doctors will speak to you extensively so you’re sure that you’ve picked the right process for you.
What is involved in getting dental implants?
In the case of implant surgery, a consultation is the first step in the process. Once you’ve had a chance to send us your imaging and scans (usually a CBCT scan), our implant dentist discusses what treatment may be involved in your specific situation, talks with you about your expectations, and answers any questions you may have about it.
Fast forward to your time in the office. Before the actual dental process begins, we’ll do a full cleaning of your gums and your entire mouth, and then you’re ready for your dental implants, which our team has performed thousands of times before, and can handle quickly, effectively, and efficiently.
And that’s it! Before you know it, you’ll be back recovering in your hotel, or on an excursion around Cancún.
How much does this procedure cost in Cancún?
Now on into the data. The cost of a dental implant treatment varies depending upon the number of dental implants and the complexity of the procedure, but in general, the price remains within a certain range. For example, the cost for a single implant in our practice is typically around $900.
The only other costs involved are the CBCT imaging (around $120), the prophylactic cleaning of the gums and mouth (around $150), and medications as well.
Variables to consider in the dental implants procedure
As you require more teeth replaced or more complicated procedures, the price of your overall treatment will increase as well. On average, a single dental implant in Cancún could cost up to $1,500 all told (including process and medications).
But the key consideration with dental implants is that they can last decades or even a lifetime, which can drastically reduce the true cost of this procedure. Our dentists will give you a more accurate picture of the costs in your initial consultation based on the following variables:
- Number of implants needed
- Additional surgeries that are potentially required like bone grafting or teeth removal
- Type of prosthetics to be used – our prosthesis and digitally made and hand touched, at the end to create a natural personalized look
- And how much money you may save in the long term
And there are other alternatives to traditional dental implants as well.
The cost of All-on-X dental implants
All-on-4 dental implants are suitable for people who have a lot of missing teeth, most of their teeth in bad shape, or no teeth at all.
If you are facing a similar situation and currently wear dentures, or are considering a large number of dental implants, the all-on-4 may be the best path to a better quality of life and a great new look.
The all-on-X dental implant is a revolutionary — but well-tested — new technique that replaces a full arch or both arches of teeth, depending on your requirements.
In this case, between 4 and 8 implants are put in, rather than a full mouth’s worth, and a fixed or permanent prosthetic is then attached. This procedure may include bone augmentation, depending on the current state of your bone structure.
The result is a fully functional, beautiful mouth restoration that is far less invasive than individually replacing 20+ teeth, and it costs quite a bit less as well.
The cost of dental implants also varies depending on the number of teeth and the type of bridge used to support the implants.
Meanwhile, the cost of getting implants to replace an arch of teeth ranges from approximately $9000 to $15000, which can be a significantly cheaper option.
This is another case where the care and expertise of our dentists are so important.
Each case is very different, which is why our dentists are trained to prescribe the right treatment plan according to your bone structure, gum display, smile display, strength of chewing muscles, and facial features.
Your smile is unique and special to you, and we make sure that we treat it that way.
Key considerations of the dental implant process
The dentists on our team are experts at their work, but dental surgery is still surgery, so there are some important considerations we always like to share.
- Dental implant surgery has a very high success rate. We see a success rate of over 95% in our patients. However, you do have to be very careful during the months of the procedure. The food and dietary restrictions prescribed by your doctor must be followed to the letter because any undue stress on the sensitive area during the healing stage can reduce the effectiveness of dental implants.
- In most cases, the implant surgery is done under local anesthesia. However, the dentist might opt to put the patient under IV sedation, if necessary. You can discuss this with your doctor.
- If the dentist chooses to perform a bone grafting procedure before the implant surgery, the timeline of the whole treatment can increase by 4-6 months. This isn’t done lightly and only happens if the bone structure is not strong enough to support an implant.
- At Meza Dental Care we exclusively use Titanium dental implants and Zirconia prosthetics. This technology has been perfected for over 20 years to provide the most comfortable, stable, and long-lasting dental solutions for our patients.
- Most important of all, you will be able to stay in touch with our implant experts throughout the procedure. Our team is here to help you every step of the way and make sure that your smile lasts!
We take your smile very seriously!
The chance to transform a smile, and truly change another person’s life, is not something we take lightly here. Our team is highly trained, attuned to your unique needs, and always ready to lend a helping hand, which includes making sure you’re aware and comfortable with the challenges we’re undertaking with you.
You can book a free dental implant consultation with our implant experts to get a detailed analysis of your oral health and see if you are a candidate for dental implants.
Dental tourism is a relatively new concept. In many cases, people consider the idea of travelling to have dental work done simply because the cost
No matter how careful you are with your dental hygiene, there will usually come a point in life when teeth are lost either through damage,
A question that often comes up while treating or talking to cosmetic dentistry patients is “when is a good time to start thinking about a
5 things you need to know about Dental Implants. A dental implant is a metal post or frame that is surgically positioned into the jawbone
Dental implants have been around for years, and with very good reason: They are the most successful way for teeth replacement by far. Their success
At Meza Dental we value you and your time. Our aim is to provide the best attention with as little disruption to your daily life